4:01 p.m. - 2003-09-12
But, alas, I am simply on a break and cannot leave to indulge my passion for good writing. So, I will write a list.
1. I will finish the book (couldn't wait).
2. I will drink heaps of alcohol at the Sully-fest and forget about being charming and polite.
3. I will relax tonight and cook something good for dinner.
4. I will breathe. (I haven't breathed for days now.)
5. I will look up men's skirts - ah - kilts.
6. I will smile, be happy now. Wooo, oooh, ooh, ooh ... You know, the song.
7. I will not cast a curse on my employer because I have found people I like this week. (Boys even. Too bad they work with me.)
8. Drink lots of water to make up for the alcohol.
9. Drink Pecker Cider (he, he, pecker) at the Festival.
10. Forget who I am and where I work for two whole days!
Have a great one folks!