1:14 p.m. - 2005-02-14
Snagged from Batten:
1. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
Booger. Just kidding...
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING?
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The Killers (appropriate for V-Day)
4. DEAD OR ALIVE, NAME THREE PEOPLE YOU WOULD LOVE TO MEET.
Da Vinci, John Denver, Gordon Lightfoot
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Grilled Chicken with veggies.
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Blue violet, or violet blue. I forget which one is bluer.
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW?
Cold and slushy.
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE?
Sully. Pre-surgical chat.
9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
10. SHOES YOU LOVE TO WEAR.
Black leather boots.
11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
12. FAVORITE DRINK?
Africal Red Bush Tea
13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
Vodka and vodka. Sweet, Belgian beer. It's a tie.
14. FAVORITE SPORTS?
Is hiking a sport? Boogie boarding/surfing.
15. HAIR COLOR?
Right now? Medium brown with blonde streaks. Next week, bronze brown.
16. EYE COLOR?
Green like pine trees or moss.
17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
18. TYPE OF VEHICLE YOU DRIVE.
Ye Old Honda Civic.
19. TOP 5 FAVORITE FOOD?
Chicken tenders, baba ganouj, pizza, Hot and Sour soup, grilled Pacific salmon with brown sugar/vinegar glaze.
20. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
You've Got Mail - TV
21. TOP 3 PET PEEVES.
Mayonnaise on my sandwiches, goopy bottle tops, being ignored.
22. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
I'm not, but men don't usually like it if I ask them out. Even if they seem to be enjoying my company beforehand.
23. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS BETTER?
I don't do scary movies.
24. WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER, FALL?
Fall. I love the smell of wood fires, and the sound of rustling leaves. Althought I could go for spring right now.
25. HUGS OR KISSES?
Big, wet, sloppy kisses.
26. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
27. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
28. THREE ANIMALS YOU WANT TO OWN.
Irish Wolfhound, one of those big, buff colored dogs with the long, curly hair, a mutt who needs a home.
29. NAME 4 PLACES YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO VISIT.
Egypt, South Africa or Kenya, Peru, Thailand
30. FIRST CONCERT YOU EVER WENT TO?
Bi-centenial in D.C.. The Beach Boys played, and some man asked me for rolling papers. I was 5.
31. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS?
Its a tender topic right now. Soon to be in a solo apartment.
32. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
Something by Phillipa Gregory, Princes of Ireland, need something trashy to round it out.
33. WHAT IS ON YOUR SCREEN SAVER AT HOME?
The Boys. I need a new one.
34. FAVORITE CARTOON?
35. FAVORITE SMELLS.
Greenhouses in Spring, Europe in Summer, Appalacian Trail in Fall, Carribean in Winter, Big, hot, sweaty men any time of the year. Or the day for that matter. Man wine (Torre Oria Grand Reserva).
36. SMELLS YOU HATE.
Heavy cologne, freshly fertilized fields, worms, jasmine, roses, carnations, beef cooking, mushrooms.
37. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Food and water.
38. FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT THE SINGLE LIFE.
Not having to check-in with someone.
39. HOW DO YOU EAT AN OREO?
40. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO THIS BLOG?
Don't care. It was fun.
previous - next