10:00 a.m. - 2005-07-22
There's so much to do and see. A Zoo, the beach, the Navy Pier, boat tours on Lake Michigan, ghost tours of old buildings, Wrigley F1eld, talk shows being filmed (not my first choice, but cool). And tons of the buildings have long histories and are named after the folks that built them. I really dig that stuff.
Six told me all abou their trip with Mr. Six last year and I loved it, but now I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't gone. And as the consumate traveler, I MUST go.
I've never really been drawn to tour in the US, but Chicago is a must see before I die destination now.
I love visiting huge cities.
Now for the corny stuff of the day. I usually delete this stuff before I read it, but this one caught my eye. You've probably seen it a million times, but I laughed my ass off this morning. Its like reading my journal backwards...
When women have had TOO much to drink:
1. I have absolutely no idea where my purse is.
2. I believe that dancing with my arms overhead and wiggling my butt while
3. I've suddenly decided I want to kick someone's ass and honestly believe I
4. In my last trip to "pee" I realize I now look more like a homeless hooker than the goddess I was just four hours ago.
5 . I drop my 3:00 a.m. submarine on the floor (which I'm eating even
6. I start crying and telling everyone I see that I love them sooooo much.
7. I get extremely excited and jump up and down every time a new song plays
8. I've found a deeper/spiritual side to the geek sitting next to me.
9. The man I'm flirting with used to be my 5th grade teacher.
10. The urge to take off articles of clothing, stand on a table and sing or
11. My eyes just don't seem to want to stay open on their own so I keep
12. I've suddenly taken up smoking and become really good at it.
13. I yell at the bartender, who (I think) cheated me by giving me just
14. I think I'm in bed, but my pillow feels strangely like the kitchen
15. I start every conversation with a booming, "DON'T take this the WRONG WAY
16. I fail to notice that the toilet lid's down when I sit on it.
17. My hugs begin to resemble wrestling take-down moves.
18. I'm tired so I just sit on the floor (wherever I happen to be
19. I begin leaving the buttons open on my button fly pants to cut down
20. I take my shoes off because I believe it's their fault that I'm having