10:54 a.m. - 2006-05-23
1) Last thing you burned while attempting to cook?
A Moroccan chicken tangine last night. But I was able to do a pan transfer and save my chicken!
2) Describe yourself in three words:
Bloody hung over.
1 hour to watch news and eat breakfast, 1/2 hour to shower, dress and make myself presentable.
5) How many people have you thought were "the one"?
I thought it might be Max there for a while, but our relationship is too goofy to go anywhere.
6) What is something that turns you off from the opposite sex?
This weekend it was group perviness around a bunch of nekkid girl pictures.
7) What kind of car do you drive?
8) What's in your CD player right now?
Darude. I'm going to the gym tonight.
9) What celebrity would you have coffee with?
I'd have coffee on Vin Diesel, Tyrese or Liam Neeson.
Oh, that was WITH, wasn't it?
10) What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with?
Anyone on the Christian right who wants to talk about the DaVinci Code. Talk about a case of serious indigestion.
11) What kind of toothpaste do you use?
Anything not minty.
12) What time do you usually go to bed?
13) Last movie you watched?
Flight of the Phoenix, thus the Tyrese comment above...
14) Last TV show you watched?
Fox and Friends, which I know doesn't meld with the whole Chistian right thing, but they're funny.
15) Who is your best friend?
I'm too old to be calling anyone my "best-friend". I have some very dear friends near and far. Six is probably the closest in many ways.
16) With whom in your family do you best get along?
My 73 year old cousin in Mass.
17) Whom do you have a crush on?
For real? Max. Oh, and that dude from the new Pride and Prejudice. Holy Moly. I agree with Elizabeth Bennett's Aunt. There is comethign awefully pleasant about his mouth when he speaks...
18) What time is it right now?
19) Are you planning a vacation/travel?
L.A. in a week and a couple days. If my free ticket works out maybe a trip to Miami in the fall when Max has vacation. Or a trip to Chicago. I might crash with Six and her family at teh beach for a couple days. Definately Chicago in the fall.
20) When/Where was the last time you traveled?
21) How many times have you been in love?
I can honestly say I have no idea if I ever have. Not really sure how to identify being in love. Lust, yes. Crush, yes. Attachment, yes. Love???
22) How old will you be in ten years?
23) Where do you see yourself in ten years?
I don't know, and that's what makes my life so exciting.
24) Sinful snacking weakness?
Chocolate covered almonds, boardwalk fries, Doritos, friend chicken tenders/nuggets.
25) Roller Coasters?
High Blood Pressure?
26) Ever run out of gas?
Once. A stranger brought me more.
27) Ever been on a train?
ONce to NY, NY and several times to Florance and Rome in Italy.
28) Ever been on a blind date?
29) Ever been to Europe?
A few times.
30) What would you do if you could be the opposite sex for one day?
Pee with a weiner.
31) Would you tell anyone it was really you?
32) Ever been under arrest?
No, but I have been in jail twice.
33) Have a crush on anyone you work with?
There was one guy, he was nice to look at.
34) What is something you believe in?
That karma can and will bite you in the ass, eventually. (Thank you Capt-Jim!)
35) What is something you fear?
36) Big or small?
Big men, little bills. (Yes, I meant bills.)
37) What is the worst physical pain you have ever experienced?
The third time my spine went wonky and had to go to the hospital, or maybe when I woke up from surgery and there ewere no pain mend in me at all.
38) What is your favorite television show?
House/LOST/Deadwood (Shoot me now, they're taking it away.)
39) Ever photo-shopped yourself to look better in a picture?
You can do that??!!!
40) Tell us something about your childhood:
It kinda sucked.
41) What would it cost you to flash the person next to you?
She's Mennonite. I just wouldn't go there...
42) Best time to catch you in a good mood?
On a cruise ship or in Europe on vacation.
43) If you could be anything for one day, what would it be?
Entirely happy, inside and out.
44) Most prized possession?
Don't have one.
45) Would you ever sell it/how much?
I'd sell anything. Well, not family items, but anything else for the right price.
46) What is one of your pet peeves?
47) Favorite kind of ice cream?
48) What song are you listening to right now?
No music at the moment.
49) If you could sucker punch one person, whom would it be?
I wanted to sucker punch Sully on Sunday, but I missed my chance.
50) Would you like to tell us one of your secrets?
And: The Bonus question:
Open Water had the stupidest nude scene ever right at the beginning. That's what I hate. Stupid nudity.