10:26 a.m. - 2006-08-11
Four things you may not know about me.
2. Newspaper Editor (gotcha on that one, didn't I?)
3. Director of some miscellaneous Gubernatorial office that I was absolute crap at.
4. Blackberry picker.
2. Last of the Mohicans
3. Shawn of the Dead
4. So I Married an Axe Murderer
2. College dorm
3. Six's House
4. My own apartment
3. Nature Specials (The Churchill Polar Bear special with Ewan Mcgregor was awesome!)
4. Stranded with Cash Peters (I'd like to get stranded with him for an evening...)
2. South America/Caribbean
4. The Beach/Camping
4. mashed potatoes
5. Really good New York Cheesecake - not too sweet. (Yes, I'm such a freak I added one.)
2. That song Sailing.
3. Anything Beach Boys
4. And there's one song that is the quintisential summer song for me, but I can't remember who did it or what the name was. There was a lot of almost new age instrumental with flute and clarinette (all synthesized, I'm sure), and then soft, slow lyrics. Maybe Steely Dan? "I used to think that it was so easy..."
2. Camping/hiking somewhere with cooler weather.
3. A yoga retreat.
4. Anywhere having fun with people who's company I enjoy.